95 Phonemic Awareness Suite™ Trial
Join other K-1 educators and start improving essential reading skills for students at every level with this three-week trial of our comprehensive, evidence-aligned suite of solutions.
How to start your trial
Through this trial, you’ll experience firsthand the difference that evidence-based, comprehensive phonemic awareness can make for your beginning readers.
Everything you need to know about trialing the 95 Phonemic Awareness Suite; what’s included, how to use the resources, benefits, and more.
Get started with scope and sequence, lessons, and digital presentation files.
Take our 10-minute closing survey and share essential feedback on your experience with 95 PAS.
Those who complete the survey before March 1, 2024 will receive a 15% discount on the purchase of the full 95 Phonemic Awareness Suite, up to $1,000 off, on purchase orders received before August 1, 2024.
See what the 95 Phonemic Awareness Suite can do for you
Your three-week trial will introduce you to our full array of phonemic awareness products, each designed to boost essential skills in reading development.
Align with evidence
Our suite of solutions reflects both the latest research on best practices and our constant commitment to explicit, systematic instruction.
Support students across tiers
Identify skill gaps and meet every student where they are, with a simple-to-administer diagnostic screener and differentiated lessons for Tier 1 and 2 instruction.
Enjoy simple, fun instruction
The 95 Phonemic Awareness Suite is designed to delight. It’s easy to use and engaging for both teachers and students.
Save 15% on your order of the full 95 Phonemic Awareness Suite
Complete your trial and a brief survey to qualify for 15% off your order.
Our new 95 Phonemic Awareness Suite is grounded in the current research on phonemic awareness, providing teachers with an evidence-based, comprehensive program that will help young learners develop a foundation for becoming proficient readers.
Discover better core instruction with 95 Pocket Phonemic Awareness™
Try out 95 Pocket PA™ and enjoy powerful, portable whole class instruction backed by evidence and tailored for beginning K-1 readers, including:
- Scope and sequence
- Lessons – three weeklong lessons focused on segmenting & blending phonemes
- Digital presentation file – teaching aid for lesson 22
- Digital presentation file – teaching aid for lesson 23
- Digital presentation file – teaching aid for lesson 24
- Student sound spelling mat – designed for use during individual practice
Learn how to assess and group more effectively with 95 Phonemic Awareness Screener for Intervention™
Use this assessment excerpt – correlated to whole class, Tier 1 instruction – to quickly diagnose phonemic awareness skill deficits and effectively group students to deliver precise intervention and close skill gaps.
- PASI™ excerpt – downloadable file with PASI skill 4 + directions
Explore tailored Tier 2 support with the 95 Phonemic Awareness Intervention Resource™
Explore research-backed, classroom-ready lessons, teacher’s guides, and manipulatives tailored for intervention groups.
- Scope and sequence
- Lesson – provide additional support on the letter ‘t’ and on the segmenting and blending of 2-3 phonemes for students identified through PASI as needing intervention
- Per child manipulatives and resources – printable phoneme segmentation mat and handwriting paper with wingdings
- Per class manipulatives and resources – teaching tools for use with 95 PAIR™, including printable chips, cards, a sound-spelling card, and one Kid Lips card
Moving students forward as quickly as possible, but as slowly as necessary, is key to effective intervention instruction.
RACHEL L SCHECHTER, PHD