Audience: Administrators (Principals, Assistant Principals, and District Staff)
Overview: At all levels, planning and scheduling play a vital role in implementing RTI at the district, school, or class-room level. Learn how to look beyond the existing schedule to possible alternatives and investigate scheduling options designed to enhance instruction for student achievement. Learn the role of the administrative team in RTI implementation.
• Explore ways to carve out time for RTI
• Discuss ways to support changes required for success of RTI
• Set benchmark and progress-monitoring assessment dates
• Schedule grade-level team meetings and provide a process for cross-grade team meetings
• Establish intervention rotations and identify additional staff to teach intervention groups
Workshop Materials: Handout This session is approximately 3 hours and can be combined with Data Analysis to Inform Instruction for a full instructional day. Please contact us at 847-499-8200, option #2, to speak to a representative about combining or customizing workshops for your school or district.