Audience: Administrators (Principals, Assistant Principals, and District Staff)
Overview: At all levels, planning and scheduling play a vital role in implementing RTI at the district, school, or class-room level. Learn how to look beyond the existing schedule to possible alternatives and investigate scheduling options designed to enhance instruction for student achievement. Learn the role of the administrative team in RTI implementation.
• Explore ways to carve out time for RTI
• Discuss ways to support changes required for success of RTI
• Set benchmark and progress-monitoring assessment dates
• Schedule grade-level team meetings and provide a process for cross-grade team meetings
• Establish intervention rotations and identify additional staff to teach intervention groups
Workshop Materials: Handout Several workshop topics can be combined. Call us at 847-499-8200 to to speak to a representative about customizing a workshop for your school or district.