95 Percent Group's 10th Anniversary Contest
Tell Us Your Story
Reaching 10 years in business is a significant milestone made possible through long-term partnerships with our clients. It is through our sustained work and your enduring dedication that thousands of children are experiencing continued success in reading, which will have an impact throughout their lives. Over the years we have heard many stories about students and educators whose lives have been transformed through our approach, professional development, and products. We’d like to celebrate our company’s 10th anniversary by sharing these stories. We invite you to share your story with a chance to be featured on 95 Percent Group’s website and social media channels.
Tell us how the lives of your student’s have been impacted through your partnership with 95 Percent Group.
- Be creative – you can choose your medium! Write a story or a poem, record a video, use a photo montage, or sing a song – you decide.
- Invite your students to join in the fun – we ask you to include your perspective as well as that of the student, or students, in the story!
Ten winners will be chosen – one representing each year 95 Percent Group has been in business. In addition to being featured on our website, each winner will win a gift certificate worth $100 in 95 Percent Group products.
Here are the rules:
- Each contestant may submit one original entry.
- Stories must be 500 words or less and videos must be no longer than 5 minutes.
- Permission forms for all students must be included with submissions.
- All entries must be submitted via email to Info@95percentgroup.com by no later than 5 pm, June 1, 2015.
Good luck, and celebrate the successes with your students.
Hats Off to Colorado Principal of the Year, Jenny Passchier
At the 95 Percent Group, we have known for a long time that Jenny Passchier, Principal of Crawford Elementary School, was a trailblazer at her school. Her ability to effectively impact student achievement made us all stand up and take note, and clearly, the experts agree. We are thrilled to ask you to join us in congratulating Jenny Passchier for being named National Distinguished Principal of the Year for Colorado.
For the past two years, Passchier has engaged 95 Percent Group to support her strategy of focusing on standards-based teaching. Since she arrived at Crawford, Passchier and her staff have used 95 Percent Group products and services to help them improve student achievement. Crawford Elementary achieved the highest overall proficiency increases of all elementary schools in Aurora, based on the 2014 TCAP (Colorado’s state assessment) scores. Because of this diligence and dedication, the Colorado Association of School Executives (CASE) named her the 2015 National Distinguished Principal for Colorado.
Congratulations, Jenny! Well done.