Nominate Your School or District for 95 Percent Group's 2015 R.E.A.D. Award
The R.E.A.D. Award provides annual recognition to a school or district that has demonstrated excellence and dedication to struggling readers through the use of 95 Percent Group’s processes and products.
The R.E.A.D. Award winner will be notified on October 9th and the award will be formally presented on November 5th at 95 Percent Group’s 2015 Fall Reading Institute during the President’s opening address. To nominate your school or district for consideration for the R.E.A.D. award, please submit a document that is no more than 2 pages to answer the first 2 questions below, and a 1-page data chart.
1. Why do you believe that your school is a good candidate to receive the R.E.A.D. award?
2. Explain how your implementation of 95 Percent Group’s processes and products has led to changes in your school.
3. Please submit data that shows evidence of improvement, including at least 2 years of scores from before and after implementing RTI/MTSS. DIBELS, AIMSweb, NWEA and others data are recommended. Data is limited to 1 page using a table similar to this:
GENERAL AWARD PROCESS:
- Anyone may nominate a school or district.
- Award nominations are made by sending submission in writing via email to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, phone number and email
- A committee of selected individuals will review all nominations and determine the winner.
All schools and districts are eligible to be nominated for this award. Winner must send a representative to the Fall Reading Institute in Chicago to receive the award on November 5th. Winner agrees to allow 95 Percent Group to publish a case study about their school or district (after granting approval of copy).
- Oct. 9, 2015 – Nomination period closes - Oct. 12, 2015 – Winner notified - Nov. 5, 2015 – Presentation of R.E.A.D. Award at Fall Reading Institute If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Introducing the 95 Percent Group Products and Resources App!
We are excited to announce that on August 3rd, 95 Percent Group introduced a faster, more user-friendly app for delivering its online products and resources, including print-on-demand ancillary materials and video playlists. Also included are our online-only products such as the Phonics Lesson Library™ Online Edition and our Phonics andPhonological Awareness Screener for Intervention™. In case you are getting ready for school to open and need to print 95 Percent Group documents, we wanted to let you know that connecting to the new system requires each registered user to take a few short activation steps. New users should create an account and register products as usual. On PC’s (and soon on mobile devices) the new icon will look like the one at top right. On MAC’s the icon will be different, like the orange Araloc icon at right.
The new system is accessible through the 95 Percent Group client login (on our website homepage in the upper right-hand corner as well as directly on my.95percentgroup.com), and will also be accessible by each device’s App icons on the “desktop” (slightly different on MAC’s). Some materials are only accessible on the client login. Complete instructions are available after logging on to our client login. If you have any difficulties, please contact us at email@example.com.